Saturday, October 27, 2007

Donde est La Diva?

I know, I know. No postings in 5 days. Bad Main Dish. It's the busy time of year with my PR biz, so of course, I scheduled 2 babies during this time of year (several years ago) just to make things more interesting - hence, I'm on the Kiddie Birthday Party Merry Go Round. New parents are so naive! Little did I know then, it's also relentless soccer season and fall ball for tykes (however, I really do love it all). Not to mention football and World Series.

Which brings me to the confession: I have been watching MUCH more TV than normal just to follow my beloved Boston College whip up in the last 2 minutes on VA Tech (who otherwise was handing it to us on a big platter) and the Bo Sox in the World Series - yea! I about withered last night due to it being a travel day, so the Main Squeeze and I planned a Christmas party that will happen about 2 weeks after I return from my Carnegie Hall debut.

Last weekend, the Main Squeeze and I visited Camp Mac and the McBride family - la-la-love them a lot. Allen took the photo of us in the Talladega National Forest (also pictured are Shot Gun and Jake- above and left).
Sorry for the delay. Here's your Diva Lifestyle Reminder for the week: Sometimes, especially when things are beyond hectic, get out of your routine and do something unexpected and get a breath of fresh air. A horseback ride followed by a hike to a gorgeous vista does just the trick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there right now. What a nice trip!