Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Referals

After a long day of driving around countryside to a great meeting and a successful visit to the salon (this time was back to my regular guy; I can't take any more peroxide "fixes"), I'd really love to post something divine, but nothing is really springing to mind that's any better than what my sister, the Attorney Diva posted today on her group blog, Iamyourmom.com (link below and to the left). It's about wine. I'm about wine. What a coincidence! I highly recommend you read it for your Main Dish fix, with my sincere and profuse promises to cook up something really tasty for you within the next day or so.

After a toddy or a Cote de Rhones (see IAYM blog), all will be restored to normal in no time, Poodle. Thanks for your patience and compassion for The Main Dish. Kisses!

No comments: