Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Chaser of Valentine's Anti-Venom

I've been plagued with thoughts to accomodate you darling readers who HATE Valentine's Day. I'm on it. Been there. Snapped out of it - 'cause I have little kids and you just can't be cynical about V-Day AND be an inspiring parent. They don't get it. That, and the Main Squeeze rocks my world (sorry, but he does; I'm just sickeningly happy).

This article is so funny as it bashes all the stupid, bad/weird plot, movie love comedy genre that you probably love and hate at the same time. http://movies.msn.com/new-on-dvd/feature-article/?news=298765&Gt1=7701

It's worth a read even if you're not pissed about Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should vote for which is our most hated movie. I'm going with Love Story, though one of my dear friends builds a strong case for the double Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks crapfest. I thought the only good thing about Sleepless in Seattle was the scenery!

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

There's an idea. We haven't had a poll since our intensely amusing crock pot ownership/not discussion. Lemme see if I can get one back up here.