Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WHAT AM I THINKING?

My express apology to Diva WineKnow. I cannot believe I neglected to mention that you should drop what you're doing (once you finish reading this) and call Jennifer at The Wine Cellar. If your Mom is in town and likes wine, have Jennifer put together a wine gift basket for you. Click on her link below, left and take a gawk at some of the gift baskets. Then call her to order. Again, you'll be sure to be Mom's Favorite.

PS She did NOT tell me to do this. It just hit me.

Now that my brain has whacked back into proper function .... If your mom's a reader, contact Katherine at Jonathan Benton Bookseller for a book suggestion or gift card.

Better yet, combine these two ideas, cover your bases, and Mom will love you forever (like she doesn't already. You know you're her favorite!!!!)

Off I go. XOXO