Thursday, May 15, 2008

File Under: Are You KIDDING ME?????

For those of you thinking that on-line dating services = the way to find hotties, I submit this California girl's approach.

http://www.latimes.com/la-icu,0,5849955.htmlstory

There's just so much wrong with this, I can't narrow down the place to start. So, I suggest you read the postings after viewing the video. Quite entertaining yet totally disturbing when you think about it. Oh, and you hot guys, please be careful at the gas station in case this catches on!

The question I can't get out of my mind is: What is a guy on a bike doing at a gas station near the pump anyway? I think there could be more to the story. Which distrubs me further.

Aargh! My day is consumed with this mental bubble gum.

1 comment:

Allen Hammack said...

"Funny bumping into YOU here!..."