Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quick Update

I'm off to NYC to sing again at Carnegie Hall under the direction of the Choral Group Hottie, Terre Johnson. I can't wait.

Just want to let you know that I'll be back on The Rox Report 5/19 at 8:30; topic is celebs, so keep your requests coming. I now have Roxanne's link over there under blog faves (even though it's a web page - small detail).

If you want to buy my 2001 Mercedes S430, it's parked across the street from the Macy's entrance at Brookwood Village with an info sheet on the rear passenger door. BTW, the phone number is my agent's.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you moms! For ideas on what to send Mom at the last minute, I refer you to the Valentine Flower information posting. You'll be Mom's favorite for sure!

Toodles, Poodle! XOXO ~ Marjorie TMD

No comments: