Monday, June 16, 2008

Libation Celebration

As you may imagine, I embrace all things harmlessly fun. In that vein, I bring you what I have discovered lately in my personal search to take beer places they're not generally seen --specifically children's baseball tournaments. Let me just tell you how a mother needs a beer in a lightning storm with children bouncing out of boredom when ordered by umpires to the car for the 5th time in one inning. A diva just HATES to leave her beer unattended to warm without her when the game resumes ... only to be sent back to the car 15 minutes later. I bring you my latest adorable finds. I was specifically searching for beer can-o-flage when I stumbled on other options. Cupcake, these are must-haves and would make wonderful stocking stuffers for that adorable alcoholic in your life!


For $14, you can have this attractive puppy monogrammed for that personal flair. Please note the camo for that outrageous man in your life. None of that polka-dot @#$ for him! There are more selections, so check out http://www.thepinkmonogram.com/ for these coozies designed for the "taller beer cans, sports drink bottles, and baby bottles". I can't stop laughing!!!!


Now, for the serious public place closet beer drinker, these lovely reusable labels can be found on several Internet sites. Search "beer wraps" or "canoflage". Prices range from $5.89 to $12.00 for 4 different wraps. Might as well bulk order because the shipping is generally outrageous. But, hey, these are hilarious. And you can go to that music concert with open container proudly displayed, albeit hidden.

Cheers, my devilish Pixie!!!

4 comments:

PBCrook said...

See, that's why you drink Jack Daniel's...ANYTHING could be in that Solo cup!

Becca said...

Take that beer! Drink it! You're legal, what do they care anyway? ;)

Anonymous said...

It's against the "rules" of the ball park. Who wants drunk parents at the ball game? They're embarassing enough just screaming their heads off while sober. I think the Main Dish just wants to get out of her car with her cutsie bottle and not have to worry about open container being slapped on top of public intoxication or whatever. It's always good to be discreet while tipsy. Trust me.

Wine Know said...

OMG this is so great!