Monday, April 14, 2008

Err ... I (hack, wheeze, sputter, slurp) spoke too soon

Back on meds. Bronchitis, asthma, some form of infection in the lung/breathing area - yuck. Don't get me wrong, this is not stopping me from doing much of anything except singing - 'cause that's a lost cause right now, but I'm GONNA get better. I've got 2 weeks before the next singing performance, right Choral Group Heart-Throb?! Plenty of time.

So, for your Main Dish Fix, I submit a commercial for The Wine Cellar.

Kitten, you simply must stop by there PRONTO. It's really easy to get to and there's plenty of parking. It's off Hwy 31 in Vestavia. Turn in Publix. She's next door to a FAVE artist, Wendy LoVoy's Sips and Strokes studio (if you haven't done that, you're totally missing out, but that's another shameless endorsement).

Jennifer is a trained chef. O0h la-la! She can help you with your next party with menu advice AND suggest wines. It's just one of the many advantages she offers her clientele.

Think you can't afford to buy wine there? Think that specialty wine stores are tres expensive? Au contraire, mon frere. The Wine Cellar specializes in high-quality, low price (starting at $5/bottle!) wines. You can't afford to NOT check it out! Jennifer has sampled every single wine she carries. Now, is that a job benefit or what?! Are you hiring? Anyway, she stands behind everything she sells ... personally. And I was surprised to learn that not every specialty wine store does this. So, Jennifer is the exception, not the rule.

On a budget for your party? Who isn't! Give her a budget, the number of expected guests, and she'll work magic for you. Oh! She has the funniest cocktail napkins that will be the talk of your fete! I must snap some up the next time I'm in there.

Jennifer has eye-candy items that make fantastic gifts for your chic girlfriends - and you won't drop a lot of wonga paying for it, either! Doncha just love that?!

Want something totally fun and fresh to do Thursday night? Jennifer hosts wine tastings at the store. There's food, too! Learn and drink - a winning combo in my book! Click on her blog link for deets right away, Poodle! Also, you can see what Katherine looks like - her picture's on the blog.

If you haven't been to The Wine Cellar, you are missing out. Call 979-2151 if you need anything. Jennifer will probably even answer the phone. Tell her I said hey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wine Cellar really is the place to go for all of your wine buying needs. After I met Jennifer I couldn't make myself drop by Publix ever again. And in two years she's never steered me wrong. The girl has excellent taste!

Wine Know said...

Yes I do have fantastic taste buds & not just for wine or food...check out my hottie hubby =) lol Thank you so much for the plug & the comments! Such wonderful Divas!