Tuesday, January 15, 2008

K-Fed / Brittany Custody Crisis = NOT NORMAL

Doncha' just love the stupid things stars say?! Some days, it really keeps me going. This being the icing on the proverbial cake.

K-Fed in an interview posted this morning on People Magazine's website http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20171844,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines says :
"I think the infatuation with the whole thing is that watching us go through things [custody hearing] makes other people feel normal."

Pumpkin, NO! This is NOT NORMAL. I've been through a custody fight and your way ain't textbook; nowhere is it close to "normal". In fact, I follow this mental-bubble-gum gossip stuff and it makes me feel somewhat SUPERIOR TO YOU. Not in the whole checkbook balance arena, but in the real life stuff. Heck, I can wear a trench coat over my old wedding dress and go shopping for a Mercedes with a friend, too. That ain't normal, either, but I could do it. It just would never occur to me to do that. Because it's not normal. So, no. The Peanut Gallery is not looking at your story to feel normal. We're gawking and pointing and snickering and pretty much thankful that we're not part of that soap opera. We are NOT thinking that because this is happening to you that our own stuff is normal. We don't equate your life and our lives as happening in the same world.

But, Feddie, Poodle, if you need to think that we think you're normal just to get through this absurd situation with your out of control estranged wife.... then go right ahead. Ooh, I am compelled to make one more teensy, tiny comment: It's not normal to have your bodyguard pick up your kids when it's your turn to have them. It's your responsibility to transport YOUR kids. Sure, making arrangements for their transportation is technically fine BUT outside of continual court appearances and what with the writers' strike (you could be going on Conan or something, I suppose, to talk trash to fill your days), I don't see that you're doing a whole heck of a lot work-wise. What's to fill your time with besides transporting your children to say the park or Michael Jackson's home for a fun-filled afternoon? (Again, besides court and the lawyer meetings) So go pick up your own flesh and blood children YOURSELF if you want me to think that you're a credible, loving parent who will take the very best care of those helpless creatures with a freak-show for a mother for the love of Pete.

Why am I not a judge? Oh yeah. You wouldn't be able to see my fabulous shoes behind the bench. Right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl. My feelings exactly on each and every count!

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

I didn't realize I had so much to say to Kevin Federline. Who knew?!

Wine Know said...

Oh damn girl you so0o0o said it all! I feel like my Momma dun wooped my hide. I may have to forward this to K-Fed's web site...nevermind I doubt he has one, lol. =)

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

A K-Fed blog? HA! I doubt he can write any better than he talks. Please note I had to put in a reference in brackets in order to try to clear up what he was trying to say. I think we may need to set him up with Lauren Caitlyn, my fave mental bubble gum celeb, the Miss USA-South Carolina contestant who couldn't speak coherently. That is, once K-Fed's life stabilizes. Gasp- that's me starting to hold my breath.