Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot, Hot Olympic Merchandise

You know that people collect hats, pins, and t-shirts commemorating the Olympic games. Then there's the good old American ingenuity inspired by love of sport, great competition or just a crazy name that gets products churning out. But, please, please don't discount the effect that hottie male swimmers have on the American female home viewer. I have refined diva girlfriends who are almost in cat fights over Michael Phelps being their next boyfriend. I've overheard other girlfriends talk about how they think that swimsuit is just going to peel every so slightly to reveal the plumber crack and giggling about it. They are all in phases of depression now that swimming is over. PS I'm laughing at all of you.

Anyway, here is a delightful product that was sent this morning for my perusal (thanks, Allen!). I am compelled to share it because it just makes me laugh even harder.

Should you need to acquire this immediatemente, I understand it's available at The Hotness Factory. Google it. I can't look it up,
'cause the tree removal dude finally showed up to take down my gigantic, totally dead oak tree. Must run.
Toodles~

4 comments:

Allen Hammack said...

As long as you're thinking of Michael Phelps stretching, about to dive in...That's pretty much what I look like in a swimsuit, too!... ;)

Anonymous said...

That's really cute.

Anonymous said...

Ohmygod! That is the funniest t-shirt I've ever seen. I must have one.

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

OK, this Michael Phelps stuff is getting out of hand ... but it IS fun. I just found out that Chico's clothing store spotted Mrs. Phelps wearing their clothes and now has named a page, What is Debbie Phelps Wearing? I'm not kidding. Check it out. http://www.chicos.com/store/browse/shelf.jsp?cat=Debbie+Phelps+Collection&catId=cat3260006