Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cheers to Diva WineKnow

Please note that I have added Diva WineKnow's new blog to my list of Faves (lower left on the page). I am delighted to see an informative spot to check out wine info. I hope you will visit the blog and Jennifer's store in Vestavia. I'm heading that way just as soon as we polish off the cases of Bombay Cafe house wine that The Main Squeeze purchased for our last party. Let's just say that my garage, a.k.a. Wine Cellar (ha!), is a fire hazzard currently. Such problems this Main Dish has ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, Dish, so you've updated us on Diva WineKnow (I love that, being perpetually Tipsy) and have given other "Shameless Endorsements", but what's news with my favorite Dish Character, The Main Squeeze? Who is he? He's so mysterious and full of intrigue (did I spell that right after several drinks?). What's News? Do Dish.

Anonymous said...

I strongly encourage everyone to try out The Wine Cellar. Jennifer has always given me the best wine advice!

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

The Main Squeeze, an inigma? Hmmm... Tantalizing. Mysterious? HA! That is cracking me up! Gotta' noodle this one.

Wine Know said...

Wait...I meet The Main Squeeze & Tispy hasn't? Tipsy lets just call that right place right time. However Tispy sounds like my kinda Diva! Please come get Tipsy with me! BTW thank you again for the blurb! You have corrupted me, love blogger! May have to say fairwell to my web site, don't know yet. Oh & thank you too my dear sweet Katherine!
oxoxox

Marjorie The Main Dish said...

Yep, we were, of course, drinking when Diva WineKnow met the Main Squeeze. The adult libation was indeed from Diva WineKnow's store and it was tres delish! Tipsy, darling, go to Diva WineKnow's store tomorrow night (click her blog link for deets) and maybe she'll dispel the mystery of The Main Squeeze ... or maybe not. I'm being mysterious.